Sunday, January 29, 2012

Of things that matter most

Today Jeremy went down to Sandy and ordained Joe an Elder. Joe asked him last week if he would do that for him and I know that Jeremy was very humbled and pleased that Joe would think of him. He and Jeremy were here when I got home from church and so I talked to Joe about it and he said it was an amazing blessing. I know it was. Nana and Pops came up later on this evening to pick up Joe and I got to see Joe anoint his dad for the first time. It was a very neat thing to witness.

We actually got to spend alot of time this week and last with extended family and I really feel like it enriches our lives. Last Sunday we went to Nana and Pops' for dinner for Sally's birthday and were able to just enjoy family. Then on Friday Nana and Pops came up to hang out. Jeremy and I were able to go to dinner and then came back and had a great time with Nana and Pops. They stayed until well after 11pm.

On Saturday we went to Grandma's and Grandpa's for baby Bryton's first birthday party and we were able to hang out with family there too. What a joy for us.

Layla was running around the house with a My Little Pony growling at people today. It was absolutely adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment